The PanoCamAdder is an addon for Blender.
It is helpfull to create 3D models from equirectangular panoramas.
The PanoCamAdder is also helpfull for creating models especially for KRpano 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- 360°-viewer camera setup
- panorama material for the model
- desaturated panorama world for the background
- Hotspot placeholder with correct size and rotation.
- Choose an image from your system. It will be added as texture on a plane with correct size and rotation.
- Easy toggeling between different 360 cameras.
- Easy toggeling between different panorama materials/worlds.
- Zoom slider for the 360 viewer.
- Quick viewport settings.
- Prepare the models for krpano with just one click.
- KRpano Values: Read out the panorama/hotspot/view positions/rotations (translated to KRpano 3D space) to create 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- KRpano to Blender: Import finished 3D-depthmap models and bring them to the right location/rotation.
- Print preformed xml code for positioning panoramas and hotspots quickly in KRpano.
- Create and bake a dollhouse texture from multiple pano materials
- Create and print polygonal hotspots
- Renders panoramas of any 3D scenes and outputs the exact values for the positions.
The PanoCamAdder+ is full compatible to the free vesrion!
Means: If you start with the free version, you can finish your project with PanoCamAdder+
- Assigning the appropriate Pano_MAT to each Pano_CAM can now be automated, which is a big time saver and makes working very comfortable.
- Creating and baking a dollhouse texture from multiple pano materials is now possible and works with just a few mouse clicks!
- New and better KRP outputs.
- A new, simpler hotspot.
- In the PCA 2.0 are now also the two addons PolyspotPrinter and Blender2KRpano integrated.
Preparing the model(s) for krpano is much easier and faster
- create multiple 3D-depthmaps at once!
- automatically creating a depthmap-tour scenario, with all finished 3D-depthmaps well aligned
- Filebrowser support (massive workflow speed up!)
- Add Image Hotspot (no additional addon needed anymore!)
- Add Hotspot (new placeholder, easier to handle and better output. Works fine with Panimator and HotspotStyler!)
- KRPtoBlender Load in your finished models and move them to the correct location
- UV Checker For checking editing UV-layout
- UVTexture For the 'dollhouse'
Depthmapped For finished 3D depthmap models
Two small improvements:
- The cam-height is now at 3D-cursor position + cam-height (user input). This is useful if you create a model with more floors or if your ground is not at '0'.
- A 'Warning' message appears if you press the 'Make Exportready' button with wrong selection.
- 'Make Exportready' operator improvement: Now you can use it for imported models, too.
- Better image hotspot code. Correct pixel size; works with any image type.
But attention! This needs to simple settings for the 'Import Images As Planes' addon.
This is a small but important update.
- The 'Make ExportReady' operator works now correct for the horizontal axis, too.
- Some UI optimations.
Means: You can level your panoramas with Blender. But best practise is still to use well straightend panorams.
- Bugfix: sometimes wrong values (opposite sign) for the vertical axis.
- New hotspot placeholder: The new placeholder has the same direction as other objects now. Theoretically you can use every object as hotspotplaceholder now. But I recommend to use the new 'add Hotspot object', because there is frontside, backside easier to point out!
- Dimensions: The dimensions of the objects are now translated to krpano- width and height. Means: You can add a placeholder, rotate and scale it to get a hotspot-code with corecct width- and height values!
New hotspot codes:
- HS raw: name; width; height; tx; ty; tz; rx; ry; rz.
- HS rectangle: Same as 'raw' + some style to get an instant hotspot design. You can choose bgcolor and bgalpha before printing!
- HS circle: Same as 'rectangle' + bgroundedge (half size from the shorter length).
- HS image: Add images as hotspot (enable 'Add images as planes' first).