With the Hotspotstyler addon you can quickly create different looks for PanoCamAdder hotspots!
You can print hotspot and hotspot-style code.
It works with hotspots from PanoCamAdder1.1 and PanoCamAdder+1.6 and above (coming very soon)!
The following variables are print and tweakable:
- name (the hotspot/style name)
- type (text/image)
- url (if type = image)
- text (the hotspot text)
- 3D settings (distorted, depth, rotationorder, ..)
- style (name of the style to use)
- keep (true/fale)
- bgroundedge (0=rectange, 1=round)
Version1.0.1 (minor update)
- If you print 'hotspot' instead of 'style', the name will be set automatically (object.name).
- Size6 KB